Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center
- Principal Scientists
- John C. Nelson (team leader, spatial analysis/modeling, data management, and GIS lab supervisor)
- Timothy J. Fox (spatial analysis/modeling, and decision support system/application development)
- Jason Rohweder (spatial analysis/modeling, decision support system development, and database administration)
- Manuel J. Suarez (application development, imaging research and development, radar analysis, and agent base modeling)
- All Team Members
The team's long term goal is:
- Assist in the development of geospatial information, tools, and technology that will lead to effective management of habitats on DOI and other lands.
The team's short term goals are:
- Develop system models and decision support tools to assess management options and mitigate the effects of human modifications to both wetlands and uplands.
- Advance UMESC geospatial technologies in the realm of hardware, software, and personnel knowledge.
- Provide GIS and mapping support to science teams within the center as well as federal and state partners.
Page Contact Information: Contacting the Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center
Page Last Modified:
March 14, 2013